CHER - The Writer and Visual Artist
Popular Posts
MISSION...Statement of My Pen
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
I WISH I HAD TOLD YOU
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
#IamBack I AM BACK
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
#NoApologies for being ME
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
#JUSTWORKTHROUGHIT
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
Friday, July 19, 2013
HAIKU - INSIGHT
Realization
Growth of self is essential
Spiritually
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher