Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
Thursday, August 1, 2013
#EMANCIPATE
Good morning friends...HAPPY EMANCIPATION DAY!!!....What does the word "EMANCIPATION" really mean...for me it is a freedom from oppression which can show itself in any form or fashion that provides a life obstacle for you.....
At times the obstacle is of our own making and we do have the prerogative to make the decision to remove it.....
Emancipate.....I have chosen to do just that.....My creative spirit has been freed....I will sour on its energy and bask in its showers of inspiration.....I AM CHER... I AM A WRITER...I AM AN ARTIST...I AM ME!!
Blessings
Cher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher