Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
Friday, October 24, 2014
THIRTY DAYS OF MUSINGS #MUSINGSofCHER
Dear Friends
Those of you who are following my blog know full well that it can be a bit of a roller-coaster ride ,,emotionally that is...and I do have my insane moments...I am allowed at least 20 minutes every day.....But you also know that I live for love. So I have decided to share with you a collection of poetry that I wrote over a three month period (50 pieces I think) but I will do this with you over thirty days.
I realize not many people like to comment on the blogs, but I really really would love to hear from you as it relates to these words.
So here we go...Thirty Days of Musings....Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher