CHER - The Writer and Visual Artist
Popular Posts
#NoApologies for being ME
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
#TORN #DAY14 #MUSINGSofCHER
TORN
FEEL THE MUSIC
I recently attended a Poetry Workshop that was an extraordinarily brilliant experience....the moderator was an accomplished poet and writer ...
REDEMPTION
She sat on splintered board anxiously waiting to hear God‘s soothing words to relieve her dispair. For far too long she has suffered the p...
DAWN TO DUSK: LONGING #MUSINGSofCHER #LONGING
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
A #PROMISE
When I parked this morning at my office and I looked up...this is what greeted me....
May your day be filled with promise, love, light and beauty
.
1 comment:
Anonymous
December 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Rainbows always give me HOPE :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rainbows always give me HOPE :)
ReplyDelete