Dearest Friends
I have been on hiatus for a while...too long I might add....but now I am regaining some perspective and making a move onward.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of you who still have been passing by to check if I am awake..and also any new friends who have stopped in to read.....
I promise to be more active in the future as I cherish the interest you have all shown....
Take care of yourselves and many many BLESSINGS
Cher
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
-
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher