Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I AM A DYNAMIC DIVA




Friends, I am so thrilled to have been asked to be the feature creative artist for the "I AM A DYNAMIC DIVA: Celebrating the Journey" event to be held on November 26, 2014.
It is even more of an honour as this is the one year anniversary of this very empowering seminar hosted by Chamara D Hollingsworth, an entrepreneur and a Dynamic Diva in her own right. Inclusive in the uplifting programme for the evening, I will be reading one or two of my pieces of poetry from my works in MY SOUL CRIES - by Cher Corbin and Virtualis: A New-Age Love Story by Cher Corbin .... some of my artwork will also be on display.
So please book the space in your calender and contact us to reserve your seat. It will be a wonderful evening. Hope to see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher