Love
Some of us think we know what it is, some of us dream about it and the fortunate few have experienced it.
It is not about the knight in shining armor on the stallion, or the little house on the hill with the white picket fence....
It is more simple, more base, more pure than that....it is about understanding, communication and interdependence.....sounds complicated.. not really...
Read with me and you will see....
Popular Posts
-
Hi Friends Here is the new link to my page Cher-The Writer https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHER-The-Writer/450448045026263 It would be ...
-
Hey friends, Just a taste of the new novella I am writing.....you can tell me what you think.... ----------------------------------------...
-
“So, young Theo,” (I had been given my uncle’s name) “tell me ‘bout the beauties you got line up now you at secondary school. Hmmmph, I hop...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher