CHER - The Writer and Visual Artist
Popular Posts
#CAFAFair Caribbean Fine Arts Fair (CAFA) March 11 - 15th..Divi South Winds, Barbados
The Fifth Edition of The Caribbean Fine Arts Fair (CAFA) will be held in Barbados March 11- 15th at Divi, Southwinds. I am very ple...
Checking in with all of you.....
Hi Friends, I have not been here for almost a month...I bow my head in shame :( But I know you are still in my thoughts and hopefully I ...
#ARCHITECTSofDESTINY - New book launch on March 13, 2015
Dearest Friends I am very pleased to announce that my next book ARCHITECTS OF DESTINY will be launched on Friday March 13th, 2015. I in...
I AM BACK....AND I GIVE THANKS....
My dearest friends I have been away from my blog for some time. I do apologize for this and I will make an effort to be here at least onc...
BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU
Dearest friends, You have viewed my blog just over 1000 times.....I am so thrilled...thank you for looking, listening and understanding. ...
Thursday, August 18, 2011
ETERNAL STRUGGLE
light polishes darkness
maleficent souls defy
the virgin conceives
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher