Hi Friends....
I have been pretty busy so I apologize for not being here.
I have created a new project called the MUSINGS of CHER....pretty much this is a general conversation between two entities...and I stress entities as it could be people or a general soul searching force....Whether you are in a relationship...wish to have a relationship with another....at long distance from your perspective love...or whether your physical close proximity still has a chasm in place.
So....I would really like to get your feed back on this one.....I will post them individually and they are fairly self explanatory.
Hope you enjoy them...and please feel free to comment.
Blessings
Cher
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been sixteen years since my Mother has died. Her birthday was yesterday. She would have been 71. There are a lot of memories......
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
-
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher