When you think that your world is the worse place to be in...then you listen to others as
theirs comes crashing down....take from me whatever strength you may need...I have
more than enough to give....
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
-
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher