It is now the early afternoon.. it has been cool and wet all day....the temperature is dropping even further...my head aches..funny enough ..not in totally a bad way...but looking at the computer screen all day may be the cause of that.....
But...it is the bright lights in the day that guide the way and carry you to the end, to your slumber...I have had such spotted on me today... Sophia Haynes.your words are so heartfelt that I am overwhelmed, Avivi Hewitt you are wise, and we both understand the dynamics of life that we find hard to accept, but know it is for a higher purpose and Ro Ararek , a new friend... a new journey....
To all my friends, to those who I hold close to my heart I am continually guided by your light. — feeling blessed.
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
-
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher