Hey Guys
I have been offline for a bit...life has been crazy and a bit rough. But somehow you get thru it....I have had many thoughts that are snaking through my brain and causing some turmoil at times and I have not written for a while so I promised to get back to it by the weekend. My two novellas are suffering.
So to some up things over the past few weeks.....
I LIVE.... I do not merely EXIST. Time is precious and therefore I will spend it with those I care for, those I admire and those who care for me. I shall not waste my moments in places where I am not wanted. I will continue to thrive as I am fed the jewels of this life by the Omnipotent Spirit.
Blessings Be
Cher
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
The clinking and clanging Of stainless steel pots The gushing tap water Preparation of pork hocks The sizzle of meat As it hits the hot oil...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher