SUMMER STARTS EARLY.....GET YOUR HEAD 'N SHOULDERS SHOOT FOR ONLY $75...YOUR MAKEUP IS INCLUDED...CALL CHER NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPT 2534584 or email cherbeautyglam@gmail.com
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete