Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I LIVE......

Hey Guys

I have been offline for a bit...life has been crazy and a bit rough. But somehow you get thru it....I have had many thoughts that are snaking through my brain and causing some turmoil at times and I have not written for a while so I promised to get back to it by the weekend.  My two novellas are suffering.

So to some up things over the past few weeks.....




I LIVE.... I do not merely EXIST.  Time is precious and therefore I will spend it with those I care for, those I admire and those who care for me. I shall not waste my moments in places where I am not wanted. I will continue to thrive as I am fed the jewels of this life by the Omnipotent Spirit. 


Blessings Be
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher