Dearest friends,
You have viewed my blog just over 1000 times.....I am so thrilled...thank you for looking, listening and understanding. I may not be here every day, but my writing and heart felt passion is here...for you to enjoy.
It has been awesome to see that persons as far away from my home in Barbados as Malaysia, Russia, China and Australia have been reading my words.
Again I thank you and I would like to hear from you guys some time. If you do not wish to leave your comments you can contact me at
cherbeautyglam@gmail.com
I will respond promptly.
Blessings
Cher
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
-
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher