Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
Sunday, April 29, 2012
HINDSIGHT - My ebook now REDUCED in price
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/147272
Here is the link to my ebook now going at US$0.99
You can download a free sample and if you like it..please buy it.
This anthology was written awhile ago...my style of writing as changed and has improved, but it is always good to know where we have come from so we can see where we must go.
Enjoy and please comment or leave a review on the page...
Blessings
Cher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher