Dearest friends
I know many of you are established or budding writers. I would like for you to take advantage of a very economical graphic design service for your book covers and promotional material from DeODesigns - a division of DeOlivereOriginals Barbados.
You can visit the website at www.deolivereoriginals.com
and I have above and example of the cover of my upcoming book 'SILVERED MIRRORS' to give you an idea as to how great the graphic work is. I know many of you will be using indie or self-publishing and may think that just because it is an e-book that the covers don't really matter if you are reading on Kindle and so on. Well I think they do, because when you are searching for books to read or buy, the covers still draw your attention, especially if the author is not yet well known.
So if you are interested you can drop us an email deolivereoriginals@gmail.com and we can give you further information.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Regards
Cher
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
My dearest friends I have been away for what seems like ever...and for that I give my sincerest apologies. So much has happened since the ...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher