Hi friends,
I was really busy today... wrote a short story...writing some more of my novel and just generally enjoying painting with words...sometimes the imagery is so strong (like in my latest story) that I can feel the raw emotion of the characters...I feel their pain and I cry with them.. Yup.. did that today.....
But..just thought I would drop in and say hi...hope all is well with you guys and feel the love and blessings from my side of the world.
Take care
Cher
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
The clinking and clanging Of stainless steel pots The gushing tap water Preparation of pork hocks The sizzle of meat As it hits the hot oil...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher