Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been seventeen years...today the emotions are still a little raw and conflicted...times were not always rosy or fairy tale but we sti...
-
The clinking and clanging Of stainless steel pots The gushing tap water Preparation of pork hocks The sizzle of meat As it hits the hot oil...
-
A few days ago, I posted this status on Facebook I may be stubborn and opinionated, some may consider me aggressive and strong headed...b...
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Face Front.....
Face front...don't look back..move forward....the past is there to support us in the present and push us into the future....it is an engine that propels us ....we must keep moving....if we don't...we die....physically, mentally, emotionally.
Let our challenges fuel our success, let our failures be lessons for our future....we have been placed here because we have value, we have worth....we ARE.....
I Am.....
You should be....too
Blessings
Cher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am too! Cheers to success and pushing forward!
ReplyDelete