Popular Posts

Friday, September 16, 2011

CRY FOR LOVE

I wrote this for a dear friend who has been hurting as a result of his loved ones' abject insensitivity to his needs....my fellow sentient...the healing starts now

....................................................
I call
for your love
in need
indeed
your attention I crave
connection
erase
the errors of time

this world I entered
innocent
childlike
void of hate
unsophisticated
naïve
searching for guidance
mama’s love

papa’s stare
steer me away
to hurt
who
wish to hurt
me
malignant affectations
tumorous attentions
mirrored reflections
of you

starved of warmth
family fare
nourished with cold
to be quenched
by young ones clinging
bonding
spinning tops
boats, planes
laughter plays games
temporarily wanes
emptiness
disdain
passion
for thirst
remains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher