CHER - The Writer and Visual Artist
Popular Posts
MISSION...Statement of My Pen
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
MEMORIES...NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN
It has been sixteen years since my Mother has died. Her birthday was yesterday. She would have been 71. There are a lot of memories......
#JUSTWORKTHROUGHIT
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
UNTITLED
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
A NEW DAY
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
THIRST (Haiku)
Parched lips cracked swollen
Nectar squirts sweet ambrosia
The Goddess fulfilled
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher