Popular Posts

Friday, May 31, 2013

#JUSTWORKTHROUGHIT

Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche?  Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop...and I felt as if I was being sucked down a nasty drain with no bottom....the emotional pain was physical....but today...I realize that I was given the inherent talent to work through the problems...just process..and with a cup of coffee...just work it through.

The weekend is upon us and I will just keep going...today will be challenging I know, but also knowing that when it is ended I can come home to my sanctuary where my T loves me unconditionally...that is what I give thanks for...so...get up and move on.....


#JUSTWORKTHROUGHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher