Popular Posts

Monday, August 5, 2013

#CREATIVEWEEKEND

My creative weekend is coming to a close....well one thing I must say is this is one of the first times I planned my creative journey and it is actually working out.

Finish Edit on 1st NIFCA Prose Submission....... Check
Finish 3rd NIFCA Fine Arts Submission...............Check
Finish Edit for Friend for his 1st NIFCA Submission.......Check
Working on Edit for 2nd NIFCA Prose Submission.......Check
Thinking of Next NIFCA Fine ARts Submission........Check

Actually found time to wash clothes, cook lunch, smile with loved ones, quarrel too LOL, bathe...aw yes.. and sleep...

One of the best weekends ever.....

Thank you Divine and I breathe with gratitude every day....

Have a safe and wonderful day guys.....

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher