Popular Posts

Sunday, April 8, 2012

BOOK COVERS by DeO DESIGNS

Dearest friends

I know many of you are established or budding writers.  I would like for you to take advantage of a very economical graphic design service for your book covers and promotional material from DeODesigns - a division of DeOlivereOriginals Barbados.

You can visit the website at www.deolivereoriginals.com

and I have above and example of the cover of my upcoming book 'SILVERED MIRRORS' to give you an idea as to how great the graphic work is.  I know many of you will be using indie or self-publishing and may think that just because it is an e-book that the covers don't really matter if you are reading on Kindle and so on.  Well I think they do, because when you are searching for books to read or buy, the covers still draw your attention, especially if the author is not yet well known.

So if you are interested you can drop us an email   deolivereoriginals@gmail.com and we can give you further information.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Regards

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher