Popular Posts

Sunday, January 12, 2014

.DAWN TO DUSK - THE MUSINGS OF CHER #DAWNtoDUSK #MUSINGSofCHER

Hi Friends....

I have been pretty busy so I apologize for not being here.

I have created a new project called the MUSINGS of CHER....pretty much this is a general conversation between two entities...and I stress entities as it could be people or a general soul searching force....Whether you are in a relationship...wish to have a relationship with another....at long distance from your perspective love...or whether your physical close proximity still has a chasm in place.

So....I would really like to get your feed back on this one.....I will post them individually and they are fairly self explanatory.

Hope you enjoy them...and please feel free to comment.

Blessings

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher