I recently attended a Poetry Workshop that was an extraordinarily brilliant experience....the moderator was an accomplished poet and writer MARK JASON WELCH from whom I have learnt so much.
One of the most impressionable pieces of advice given was for us to feel the rhythm of our words as they fall on the page, the inherent intrinsic musicality.....Oh Yea....did I get my groove on or what.....
Feel the beat......
Popular Posts
-
Continued success requires a paradigm shift Be unafraid to go deep within Bring to the surface all that lies beneath Thoughts will not be ...
-
It has been sixteen years since my Mother has died. Her birthday was yesterday. She would have been 71. There are a lot of memories......
-
Every second of every day we should give thanks for the breath we take...sounds cliche? Yup I know...but yesterday I was thrown for a loop....
-
Knotted thoughts Tangled, Struggling for release. Rising, falling like thermals Air pushing battling bingo balls Who will win? Thoughts unsn...
-
A NEW DAY STAYING IN CONTROL I was once asked "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher