Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

UNWRAPPED FROM THE DARKNESS

awakening
darkness
no longer envelops me

shed the unwanted skin
peak through the haze
the anger
 gone
the blackness
 gone

only warmth I feel
closing around me
suspending me
six inches off the ground
my feet
my head
light

his voice.
smooth and silky
mellifluous
like the creamiest chocolate
addictive.

I have to hear it
constantly
I have to drink
I am thirsty
quench me
love me

is this too fast
what am I doing
I am scared
questioning this
over analyzing.

the darkness
is here
again
no

I scream
I shiver
I am burning
all over
my being.
I am blind

pull me out
of this darkness
let me see

finally

unwrap
unwrapped
from the darkness.

my love
he has found me

we are here
together
for as long
as we breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher