Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

AFRAID TO BE

afraid

afraid to be

the person you want to be

afraid to be

yourself

there is nothing

to be afraid of


come

take my hand

live

the strength within

is there

from the beginning

it was

placed there

for a reason

a purpose
 

God, Inner Spirit

Jah, Chi

many names, same energy

synergy

released when

two bodies

become

One

beauty in its most empirical form

love

lust

sex

call it what you will

but in it all

there is the connection still
 

trouble is

we are timid

comfortable

complacent

in our two-by-four space

it’s not a disgrace

to move at a different pace
 

there is nothing to be ashamed of

no guilt required

unburden yourself

friends

will understand

what you really need

what you really desire

to be the man

of your future lover
 

take my hand

I am your inner spirit

I am your muse

unlock me

set me free

to be

your creator of self
 

it is time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher