Popular Posts

Thursday, October 17, 2013

MY ARTWORK NOW AVAILABLE: LIMITED EDITION PRINTS #ARTWORKforSALE

Dearest Friends

Just wanted to let you know that my ARTWORK is now available for purchase.

Available will be prints on archival acid free paper and sizes will be 8x10 or 11x14 with or without matte frame.

If you are interested in the full line of works, please email me at cher.insight@gmail.com for further information on prices, shipping and payments.

The full gallery of works will soon be available on ISSUU for your convenience and online payments would be available by PAYPAL.

I look forward to hearing from you and please feel free to email me with your comments on the works or place them here.

(Please no spam mail or I WILL block you permanently)

Blessings

THE FIRST TWO IN THE "FEASTING IN RADIANCE" SERIES



FIRST TWO PIECES IN THE "HEIRLOOM" SERIES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher