Popular Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2014

FOREVER I WON'T - NIFCA 2014 BRONZE AWARD IN POETRY


FOREVER I WON'T

I love you.
Always remember that
I love you.

Words ringing in my ears
Thundering pulses as the stinging
Flesh recedes
His hand glowing red
From the backward blow
But you know
I love you

Now knowing why he chooses
His steaks rare
Blood tastes sweet.
Sweet like the feeling he gets
When he thrusts and comes
In the night
He releases himself
To the oblivion of his pleasure

His pleasure
His battering
His laughing
His moaning
His bludgeoning
Remember Honey I love you

The taste is no longer sweet
But bitter
My pain
My anger
My helplessness
His power

Hangs like a dark veil
Of sticky clingy cob web
That creeps and covers my soul.
I drown in the waves of red fire
As my heart and my brain explode

Yesterday is the today of my tomorrow
My present is the past of your future
As life is finite
This too will end

Because

Honey I do
     But
Forever I won’t


...............................
Cher Corbin 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...your comments are welcomed..Blessings Cher